Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photo Shoot:)




I am obviously HORRIBLE at blogging! I have been busy working and honestly blogging has been the last thing on my mind! Everyone is doing well. Dee and i are participating in the MS 150 this June in Logan so we have started "training" for that. It should be a good time, im not gonna lie, the last time i rode a bike was in 3rd grade- my bike was "pink lighting" equipped with a big bird bell and a pink banana seat on it- WHICH i wish the bike i am riding now had... it would certianly help in the comfort factor! Braxton just turned 9! We had a swimming birthday party and it was one of the funnest, easiest parties i have ever thrown- we went to the indoor pool at Dimple Dell, we have never been there before but the kids loved it! I was a little worried at first to take 10 boys swimming but it went great, no one drowed or got lost so all in all, i would say it was a hit! Peyton and i were bored one day and decided to do a picture montage:) He is such a good little face puller- these cracked me up!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Hi McCormicks - loved your photos Shelbi...your boys are growing up and they are so handsome? Cute family

Hansen Adventures said...

hahaha thats hilarious. Your face is so ugly in that first one!!! Like in a good way though- a good ugly face pic you know? I miss those banana bikes- those were righteous. Our butts are gonna hurt so bad after that race. I gotta get a bike.. and then we will train together. Jerseys and all!!!!!!! We gotta look the part after all... :) I am glad you blogged again :)

The Davis's said...

Oh my gosh you are so gorgeous and your boy is sooooooooo cute! Love it!